How do I track my order?
The ideal way to track your order is to sign-up at WoodenStreet.com and then visit the order tracking page. Or, as a guest, you can visit the Track Order page at https://www.woodenstreet.co.uk/track-order-by-email and enter your Order ID and your Email address or phone number linked with the order. Here, you can check the details pertaining to your order, such as Order confirmation, Manufacturing progress, Quality check and dispatch details. We always try our best to deliver the product within the specified or communicated time limit. We also proactively get in touch with the customer, either through electronic means or through calls, to notify them about the status of their product and where it is in transit. If, in a rare case, you haven’t received communication of any form from us after 10 days of placing an order, feel free to give us a call at our customer care number or drop an email at [email protected] .
What is the estimated time for a delivery?
Once we receive the order confirmation, products are typically manufactured and dispatched within 5 - 7 weeks. We will notify you once the product has been dispatched for delivery. All the products that can be dispatched immediately are highlighted with Fast Shipping on the website. Every product is transported and delivered through the Wooden Street’s delivery network or our trusted third-party logistics. Although we try to make sure that the Product reaches you within the specified time of delivery, circumstances, such as transport strikes, heavy rains, floods, natural calamities, border clearance, etc., might arise which may result in a delay. In such a case, we request you to not worry. Get in touch with our Customer Support Desk for the latest updates and information regarding your shipment, if we already haven’t been in touch with you for the same. For a fully customised product, which is being made from scratch, prototyping can result in the delivery taking more time than the standard delivery time.
Are there any delivery or installation charges, or any hidden fees?
Absolutely not. Delivery and installation of a product is free of charge for all orders above INR 5000. We deliver across India, except for a few non-serviceable PIN codes. Before placing an order, you can enter your city’s or town’s PIN code in the box provided to check whether we deliver to your area or not. In certain exceptions, however, when we do agree to deliver the Products to the non-serviceable PIN codes, we may deliver the product to You, provided that the cost of transportation/delivery and installation is borne by you in advance. Also, the product will not be covered under any warranty.
What should I check when the product is delivered to me?
When the product has been delivered to your doorstep, please ensure the following:
- Please check all the external surfaces of your product for any forms of breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches or insect infestations.
- In case there is some dust deposit, or the product lacks shine, our delivery team will be able to fix this on-the-spot by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface in question with a cloth. Please know that this is an accepted industry-standard way of cleaning the surface or polishing it.
- If there is a scratch or a crack on the product, raise this issue with the delivery personnel as well as our customer support team. Our carpenter will resolve the issue on the spot, or we will arrange a visit to rectify the issue. If the carpenter fails to resolve the issue, we shall remanufacture the product/part of the product.
- For all products that inform any form of assembly, please ensure that the delivery team assembles the product, so that you have the peace of mind that everything fits well and is accounted for.
- For all products that require wall mounting/installation, kindly decide, prior to the delivery of the product, on the exact location in your house where you would want the product to be placed. Instruct the delivery team of the same. Please make sure that you have all the necessary approvals for drilling, etc., that may be required for mounting the products on your walls.
- For all products that are kept on the floor, such as tables and chairs, ensure that the product stands stable and straight. If there happens to be an uneven leg (having less than 5mm of difference), our team will install bushes at the foot of the leg so that the product remains balanced. If the difference of the uneven leg is more than 5mm, we will take the item back and provide a replacement or a repair, based on the extent of the change required.
- For all forms of seating products, such as sofas, kindly sit on the product to ensure that the whole structure is stable with your weight on it. Also check the fabrics for any deformities or defects.
- We make sure that the insides of storage products, such as drawers, are well-finished so as to not have any splinters or loose pieces that might hurt your arms. However, the extent of polish in these internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on the external areas.
- Wood, especially hardwoods, have natural physical aspects, such as differing grain patterns and minimal stain differences. No knots will be present in your product, as these result in structural weakness, and are rejected at the quality control stage. Differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hardwood products.
- During the summer months, hardwood products may expand slightly, which might result in some drawers to get stuck. This is completely normal, and you need not worry about it. Minimise the exposure of the product to heat, and when Summer passes, it will return back to the previous form.
Once the product has been delivered to you, and after your inspections, our delivery team has left your premises, Wooden Street won’t be liable to any damage that occurs due to mishandling or rough usage. Any self-mishandled or damage issues reported after successful delivery and installation of the product, will not be considered as company’s responsibility. On such circumstances the customer is 100% accountable for these self-damages caused to the product and shall not receive any replacement or refund from the company. As well any damage on inspection if found due to rigid use or mis-handling will overpass the criteria of refund/replacement or compensations.
Will the product be exactly as shown on the Website?
Wooden Street tries its best to deliver Products and Services exactly the way they are described on the Website. However, the nature and tendency of natural material-based products is that each piece of furniture is unique in its own way. Wooden Street hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness of the finish or appearance of the final Products or Services ordered by the User over and above generally acceptable standards on the same. The quality of the Products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations.
What if I receive a damaged product or there is a manufacturing defect?
We practice highly specialized and strict quality control measures to ensure that the product is up to our standards even at the time of delivery. In case you do happen to receive a product that has been damaged during transportation, or there is some manufacturing defect, such as, balancing, levelling, finish, paint, fabric, etc., please raise this issue to the delivery personnel immediately and also contact customer support. In case you notice an issue later, within 24 hours of installation, please write to us at [email protected], providing photographic evidence of the said issue. Our team will assess the damage and get back to you within 2 business days. Depending on the degree of the damage in question, we will either repair the product or provide you with a replacement. For issues concerning manufacturing defects, the defect will be assessed and it will be fixed to the form that you had ordered.
Can I cancel an order?
In those rare cases, when you do not like the item delivered to you, or are unable to make space for it, you may request for the cancellation of that order in the following cases and manner:
- Cancellation within 12 Hours: You can cancel any order within 12 hours from the time of placing the order. During this duration, your order is confirmed and is processed to be passed for manufacturing. After 12 hours, the product enters the manufacturing phase. Since every product is made to order (MTO), its manufacturing will take into account the dimensional changes or any form of customisation requested by You. Hence, no form of cancellation will be entertained once manufacturing has begun, and the Product will be labelled as Sold. Once your cancellation is initiated, paid amount will be refunded within 24 working hours. If there are certain design requirements that Wooden Street cannot fulfil, cancellation of the order will be initiated by us after informing the customer.
- Cancellation after delivery is NOT Allowed.
Is there any form of cancellation fee?
Provided that you cancelled your order during the specified 12-hour time limit after placing the order, the processing fee on your order will be deducted, and the remaining amount will be returned to you.
When will I get a refund, if eligible?
Refund initiation shall be subject to the pick up of all items of an order from the customer’s premises. All refunds will be initiated within 24 hours after the product is collected. Refund can be done via NEFT, cash or by the way payment was originally made.
Can I initiate a return on a custom product?
All custom made orders are manufactured as per specific requirements to each individual customer thus the company will NOT ACCEPT the return of such products unless there are incorrect handlings from the company and are inspected by customer upon delivery and installation. In such case where product was received damaged, customer does need to make a complaint on spot of delivery via emailing at: [email protected] and attach the photos of products as well as proof of purchase.
Newsletter and Communications
You hereby expressly agree to receive communications and newsletters from Wooden Street by SMS and e-mails. You can unsubscribe / opt-out from receiving communications and newsletters from Wooden Street at any time by following the procedure set forth in the newsletters.